My name is Kristy Miller and technically I'm a Business Liaison for Baltimore City Public Schools (one of only 12 people with my job!). I joined BCPSS in July of 2009. While my job is not "who" I am, it has definitely inspired the path that I currently find myself on. Coming from a background in business, I really do like my job for the first time in my life, I love being in schools, I love working with Principals and even catching the occasionally truant student in the hallways of one of my seventeen school. ;)
I am inspired by the amazing people that I get to work with on a daily basis.
I came to Notre Dame in January of 2010 and I am in the last semester of my Masters of Arts in Teaching with Admin & Supervision certificate (Principal/Administrator stuff). I will also have my Teaching Certificate by the end of this semester because I am completing my student teaching this semester as well, where I am teaching in an 8th grade English classroom in Baltimore City. This course is an elective within my MAT program.
Here are the helpful links I will be using during this Young Adult Literature course:
Teen Reads website
Young Adult Library Services Association
Children's Book Council
Assembly on Literature for Adolescents
Happy Reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment